If your camper is signed up as a car rider for their upcoming camp session, please read this information about the drop-off and pick-up process.
In the morning:
- The drop-off time is 8:30 a.m.
- The drop-off location is the Fernvale Community Church, 7891 Fernvale Road, Fairview, TN 37062.
- When you arrive at the church, please pull into a parking spot.
- A counselor will come to your vehicle to conduct a brief health screening and temperature check. Note that applying sunscreen to your camper’s forehead and/or your camper wearing a mask before the screening can impact your camper’s temperature.
- The counselor will give you a family name tag to put on your dashboard or visor. Please keep this tag visible all week. Note that all pick-up authorizations and family code words will still apply.
- After the screening, you’ll say goodbye to your camper and the counselor will walk your camper to the hay wagon for the short ride to camp (masks are optional).
In the afternoon:
- The pick-up time is 4 p.m.
- The pick-up location is the Fernvale Community Church, 7891 Fernvale Road, Fairview, TN 37062.
- When you arrive at the church, please park and wait for the four yellow school buses to pass the church.
- Once the school buses have passed the church, you will take Whippoorwill Lane to camp.
- A counselor will guide you through the drive at the front gazebo. Please park and remain in your car.
- Your camper will be brought to you. Please have your family name tag visible to speed up the process.
If you have questions or your plans have changed, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-799-9925.