All Family Day Pass slots are full. If you would like to be added to a waitlist, please email email@example.com.
Bring your family and enjoy the farm!
We are excited to offer our families a day out of the house and fun on the farm! With the family day pass, your family can enjoy camp activities in a clean, controlled environment.
- Day passes happen on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays beginning the week of May 18th until camp opens.
- Each day pass covers a three-hour time slot with one activity per hour. You can choose between time slots of 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. OR 2-5 p.m.
- The cost is $65 for a family of 5 (an extra $15 charge for additional family members, max of 8).
- Family members must be 5 years and older to participate in activities. Ages 4 and below are free but are under the sole supervision of their guardians and are not eligible to participate in some activities. Ages 4 and below also count toward the max of 8 family members. No childcare will be provided.
- We will have a fire and s’more supplies at the ready!
- We will also have designated picnic areas if you would like to begin or end your camp time with lunch or dinner.
- Creek play
- Rock climbing
- Pony rides
- Trail hike
How to register:
- Log in to your camp registration account.
- Click on Family Day Pass.
- When registering for a Family Day Pass, only select ONE family member to register for. After you register ONE household member for your preferred date, you will then complete a form in Step 4 that asks for the additional family members attending.
- Choose your 3 activities
For your safety:
- Once you’ve registered, we’ll email you directions to camp and assign your parking spot (much like Kroger clicklist).
- Your designated counselor will meet you at your parking spot and walk you to your activities. Families will have limited contact with no more than three staff members, with social distancing rules in place.
- All activity areas will be sanitized before and after use.
- All staff members on site will be screened, with temperature checks, prior to their arrival on property.
- All staff members will be masked while on property.
Regarding Inclement Weather:
When it comes to camp in the rain, we have a lot of experience! However, in the event of rainy weather, there are a couple of activities that can no longer run. If you sign up for horses, hiking, or ropes, we ask that you select a rainy day alternative and let us know prior to your family day. Rain safe activities are:
- Creek play
Note: In the event of a storm or severe weather, your day pass may be cancelled, rescheduled, or cut short. You may cancel or reschedule your day pass up to 24 hours prior to your session at no cost. Any cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will not be refunded.